only VANIQA® gets to the root of the problem
VANIQA® is the only prescription product that works at the source of the problem—in the hair follicle. VANIQA® works during the growth stage of the hair cycle, blocking an enzyme in the follicle necessary for hair to grow.
Over time, you may be removing hair less often, and many women see significant results within 4-8 weeks. Just use VANIQA® twice a day, every day, to slow the growth of facial hair.
- Is not a hair removal system.
- Reduces the rate of hair growth, so over time you shave/tweeze/wax less.
- Is available by prescription only.
- Is FDA approved & dermatologist recommended.
- Works for women of all ethnicities/skin types.
- Is not meant to be used alone but, rather, in conjunction with another hair removal method.
how do I use VANIQA®
It is recommended you use VANIQA® once in the morning and once at night as part of your daily skin care routine, since you should wait at least four hours before washing your face again. Remember, you should continue to use your current method of hair removal.
- Use VANIQA® after cleansing and before applying:
- Apply a thin layer of VANIQA® on the affected area(s) of your face until it’s absorbed into your skin twice a day, every day.
how long should I use VANIQA®?
You should see improvement in as early as 4-8 weeks. VANIQA® complements your current method of hair removal by reducing the rate of hair growth, so over time you should be removing facial hair less frequently.
If you stop applying VANIQA® for an extended period of time, hair will begin growing at its former rate. Once you resume using VANIQA® twice a day, every day, hair growth should slow again.
any side effects of using VANIQA®?
In clinical trials, some women reported mild and temporary skin irritation such as redness, stinging, burning, tingling, acne or rash. Only 2% of women discontinued their participation in studies due to side effects related to VANIQA®.
If you experience any of the above symptoms for an extended period of time while using VANIQA®, discontinue use and consult your doctor.
For more information about VANIQA®, please view the full prescribing information.